It can be daunting to clear out a house. Often, there are so many memories wrapped up in a property that it’s difficult to decide what to do with everything. Our house clearance service takes some of the pressure off.
We clear properties of any size from a single room upwards. Our professional team treat every property with sensitivity and respect. Please contact the house clearance team on 01392 453057 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
- Carefully pack everything up
- Clear everything out of the house, including from the loft, shed and garage
- Take saleable items to a Hospiscare shop
- Dispose of any items that can’t be sold (recycling as much as we can)
- Offer a surface clean on completion of the clearance
All the money raised from the house clearance will help to provide care for Hospiscare patients and their families. Saleable items are sold in one of our charity shops or online. Items that can’t be sold can often be recycled, re-used or up-cycled to raise money. Any non-recyclable items are responsibly disposed of at a registered waste transfer facility.
Please call the house clearance team on 01392 453057 if you’d like any more information or to book a house clearance, complete this inquiry form.