Do you have large items you’d like to donate, or need to clear out a whole house or flat? Hospiscare can help.
If you need to clear a property, read about our house clearance service below.
Or for collections of single or multiple large items, please click here or scroll to the bottom of the page.
It can be daunting to clear out a house. Often, there are so many memories wrapped up in a property that it’s difficult to decide what to do with everything. Our house clearance service takes some of the pressure off.
Please note: Our response to the COVID-19 pandemic includes the following measures:
- Face masks must be worn by staff in our collection vans and while operating
- Maximum of two people in each van
- Cleaning supplies provided for each team to sanitise all touch surfaces regularly
- Van teams to maintain social distancing from customers and members of the public
- Where possible avoid touching surfaces so far as is reasonably practicable
- Minimal use of air-conditioning
“The house was left very clean and tidy with just the few items needed to make it look right for viewing. You did a marvellous job and helped at what was, for us, a very upsetting time.” – The Clare family
We clear properties of any size from a single room upwards. Our professional team treat every property with sensitivity and respect. Please contact the house clearance team on 01392 453057 or email@example.com for a quote.
- Carefully pack everything up
- Clear everything out of the house, including from the loft, shed and garage
- Take saleable items to a Hospiscare shop
- Dispose of any items that can’t be sold (recycling as much as we can)
- Clean the house from top to bottom
All the money raised from the house clearance will help to provide care for Hospiscare patients and their families. Saleable items are sold in one of our charity shops or online. Items that can’t be sold can often be recycled, re-used or up-cycled to raise money. Any non-recyclable items are responsibly disposed of at a registered waste transfer facility.
Please call the house clearance team on 01392 453057 if you’d like any more information.