Whether you’re a budding Bake Off star or more of a cake-eating enthusiast, we are asking you to get involved with Coffee Morning for Hospiscare this September.
Here at Hospiscare, we know the difference that a cuppa can make. Thousands of cups of tea and coffee are made each year in our hospice, providing comfort for our patients and their families.
Here’s how to take part in Coffee Morning this September
Sign up, plan your event, set up your fundraising page, have fun and donate!
Other ideas to get you started:
- Set up a stall for friends, neighbours or colleagues to pop by and donate
- Create your own games, how about guess the number of coffee beans in the jar?
- Host a coffee and cake themed quiz
- Hold a raffle, auction your favourite bake or host a cupcake decorating competition
- Delight friends and neighbours with doorstop deliveries
- Brighten up the office, get together with colleagues and hold a workplace Coffee Morning or Bake Off
- Share your fundraising page for people to donate online. You may find guests that can’t make the day, would like to donate too.
Signing up to the Hospiscare Coffee Morning is just as quick and easy as making a brew. Simply register your interest and we’ll send you a pack choc-full of inspiration, games, recipes and the need-to-know info for your event. We’ll even send you some bunting!