Whether you’re a budding Bake Off star or more of a cake-eating enthusiast, host a Coffee Morning for your local hospice this September.
Here at Hospiscare, we know the difference that a cuppa can make. Thousands of cups of tea and coffee are made each year in our hospice, providing comfort for our patients and their families.
We are offering one lucky Coffee Morning host the chance to win a fabulous Afternoon Tea at Lympstone Manor, as well as a £150 Moshulu retail voucher. To be entered into the prize draw, all you need to do is sign up to host a Coffee Morning before midnight 30 September 2023. For full competition terms and conditions, please click here.
Here’s how to take part in Hospiscare Coffee Morning this September
Sign up, plan your event, set up your fundraising page, have fun and donate!
Here are some ideas to get you started planning your event…
- Get together with friends and family over a cuppa, bring along a homemade bake and make a donation to Hospiscare
- Set up a stall for friends, neighbours or colleagues to pop by and donate
- Create your own games, how about guess the number of coffee beans in the jar?
- Host a coffee and cake themed quiz
- Hold a raffle, auction your favourite bake or host a cupcake decorating competition
- Delight friends and neighbours with doorstop deliveries
- Brighten up the office, get together with colleagues and hold a workplace Coffee Morning or Bake Off
- Are you a cake making business? Could you round up the price of a cake for sale throughout
September and donate the proceeds?
- Share your fundraising page for people to donate online. You may find guests that can’t make the day, would like to donate too.
Signing up to the Hospiscare Coffee Morning is just as quick and easy as making a brew. Simply register your details and we’ll send you a fundraising pack choc-full of inspiration, games, recipes and the need-to-know info for your event.