Whether you’re a budding Bake Off star or more of a cake-eating enthusiast, we are asking you to get involved with ‘Coffee Month’ for Hospiscare this April.
Here at Hospiscare, we know the difference that a cuppa can make. Thousands of cups of tea and coffee are made each year in our hospice, providing comfort for our patients and their families.
Here’s how to take part in Coffee Month this April!
- Hold a virtual Coffee Morning and invite friends and family for a cuppa, a slice and a natter over Zoom
- Delight friends and neighbours with doorstop deliveries
- Grab a take-way coffee with a friend for your daily exercise
- Donate the cost of your normal commute or office coffee
- Restrictions allowing, hold an al fresco socially distanced Coffee Morning
- Brighten up the office with our (virtual) bunting and hold a workplace Coffee Morning
Signing up to the Hospiscare Coffee Morning is just as quick and easy as making a brew. Simply register your interest and we’ll send you a pack choc-full of inspiration, games, recipes and the need-to-know info for your event. We’ll even send you some bunting!