Type the postcode EX2 5JJ into your satnav.
- From the M5, exit at junction 30 and take the A379 towards the city centre.
- At Countess Weir roundabout (by the Shell garage) turn right into Topsham Road.
- Turn right just past the army barracks into Barrack Road.
- Turn right at the next traffic lights into Dryden Road.
- Take the next left into the grounds of Wonford House.
- Turn left in front of the main house, then go straight ahead down the ramp to Hospiscare.
- From the city centre, follow the signs to the M5 that will take you along Topsham Road.
- Turn left before the army barracks into Barrack Road, and then follow the directions above.
Take the H bus from Exeter city centre. It stops at the RD&E Hospital entrance from where it’s a short (5 minute) and easy walk to the hospice. For other bus routes, please see the RD&E website.
By park and ride:
The best way to avoid parking problems is by using the park and ride service from Digby, PR3. Parking is free and an easy access bus will bring you to the hospital entrance.
The nearest stations are Exeter Central and Exeter St David’s. The H bus will bring you from the station to the hospital entrance. On Sundays and public holidays, it may be necessary to get a taxi, which will take 15-20 minutes.