Why choose Hospiscare as a charity partner?
Hospiscare is one of the best known local charities in the heart of Devon. We support more than 2,000 people with a life-limiting illness every year, but only 18% of our costs are covered by the NHS. We simply wouldn’t exist without the generosity of local businesses and individual supporters. The need for our services is expected to grow significantly over the next few years.
We partner with a wide range of businesses and offer numerous opportunities for getting involved. So whether you’re a sole trader or part of a national company, please do get in touch.
What can we offer you in return for fundraising?
We have a proven track record of partnering with local businesses and can offer you a bespoke package of support to engage your team. Every £1 you raise will help local families.
We can offer you:
- T-shirts, badges, collection tins, logos, leaflets and other promotional materials
- Team building opportunities, including group volunteering and team challenges
- The chance for you to promote your brand at our events
- Social media posts to our 11,000 followers
- Positive PR opportunities
- Mentions in our magazine – delivered to 16,000 homes
- Inclusion in our e-newsletter, which has 6,000 subscribers
Are you looking for your next Charity of the Year?
Focusing your fundraising efforts on one charity can maximise the difference you make to your local community. And staff can choose how they get involved, whether they want to bake cakes, organise a raffle or run a marathon.
If you’d like to talk about how your team can come together to raise money for your local hospice, please call Sarah on 01392 688020 or email email@example.com