We are hoping and planning to get everything to you that normally makes Men’s Walk such a fantastic event, however it is hugely challenging to plan for such uncertain times, so things are a little subject to change – but we promise to keep you updated on any changes.
The key things to know about Men’s Walk – Your Way are:
- Walk your own route, local to you, on Saturday 20th March 2021
- We will be sending your Men’s Walk t-shirt, Chunk of Devon pasty and Exeter Brewery beer to you in advance of the event during the WC 15th March
- We’re planning to use a Strava Club for you to be able to log your walk and keep up to date with how other Men’s Walkers are doing on the day
- The rugby will be broadcast on ITV1
- Please note: online registration to receive your Men’s Walk Kit in advance of the event closes on Monday 15th March. You can still register after this time providing we have not reached capacity, but you’ll not receive your Men’s Walk kit for Saturday 20th March.