We are hoping and planning to get everything to you that normally makes Men’s Walk such a fantastic event, however it is hugely challenging to plan for such uncertain times, so things are a little subject to change – but we promise to keep you updated on any changes.
The key things to know about Men’s Walk – Your Way are:
- Walk 8 miles or more, your own route, local to you on Saturday 20th March 2021
- We will be sending your Men’s Walk t-shirt, Chunk of Devon pasty and Exeter Brewery pint to you in advance of the event
- We’re planning to use a Strava Club for you to be able to log your walk and keep up to date with how other Men’s Walkers are doing on the day
- The rugby will be broadcast on ITV1
- Please note: online registration for t-shirts to be delivered will close on Tuesday 2 March. We are then looking at a registration option where you will be able to collect a t-shirt.