Did you know you can help Hospiscare raise vital funds by donating used stamps?
Well, now you do! Instead of throwing them in the recycling, follow the simple steps below and support your local hospice
- Carefully cut round the stamp, leaving a border of roughly 1-2cms of envelope paper, taking care not to damage any of the perforations
- Once you’ve collected a good number, pop your stamps in an envelope and send them to E-commerce, Hospiscare Warehouse, Trusham Road, Marsh Barton Trading Estate, Exeter, EX2 8RB
It’s as easy as that!
- If you work in an office, why not get the whole team or company involved? Set up a ‘stamp collection’ box at your place of work.
- Get the kids involved – trimming stamps can be fun for the whole family and it’s a great way to introduce little Hospiscare Heroes to raising funds for Charity.
- It doesn’t have to be a penny black – any sort of stamp will do!
- We can also accept off-paper stamps (those which have been very carefully removed from an envelope)