Our Hospiscare Heroes are truly super; week after week, they support our local charity with their fundraising endeavours across Exeter, Mid and East Devon and help to save our services for the future. Every pound raised can help keep our vital care service running for local people in need.
From all of us at Hospiscare, we are sending a huge thank you to all of our Hospiscare Heroes. Read on to find out how they have been flexing their super powers this week.
We are sending a huge thank you to the Exeter Friends of Hospiscare who will be putting together Valentine’s gift boxes to deliver on the special day in and around Exeter. The Valentine’s gift box will consist of:
- 2 delicious homemade heart-shaped scones, jam, & clotted cream.
- Your message handwritten on a scroll, tied with a ribbon.
- A single red rose
- A chocolate heart
- An optional mini bottle of prosecco
If you would like to order a Valentine’s gift box for someone special, please place your order by Saturday 12 February to Jess Macan by emailing Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01392 431567. To find out more about the Valentine’s gift boxes, click here.
We would like to thank the following businesses for hosting our fundraising collection tins and their stores, and of course we would like to thank their fantastic customers for dropping their donations in them! Thank you to:
- The Range in Exmouth who raised £66.70
- Tesco Pharmacy in Exmouth who raised £157.41
- The Texaco Garage in Exmouth who raised £28.73
- Greenfingers Garden Centre in Exmouth who raised £52.14
- Central Convenience Stores in Lympstone for raising £18.66
- Kings Garden Centre in Exmouth for raising £29.82
- Beryl Cole and Magnolia WI who raised £48.22
- Toyota Garage in Honiton who raised £55.86
- Whimple Stores who raised £22.04
- Broadhembury Post Office who raised £30.71
- The Grazing Cow in Honiton who raised £49.17
If you would like to fundraise for us, please visit our fundraising page to find out more.