Want to get your Mum something thoughtful for Mother’s Day? Perhaps you would like to send someone else a treat to let them know you think they are a great Mum! Well, why not order them a Mother’s Day Sparkling Afternoon Tea?
The Exeter Friends of Hospiscare are creating beautiful hamper this year, to be delivered for free anywhere in Exeter on Sunday 14th March. The Mother’s Day Sparkling Afternoon Tea include homemade:
- Devon Cream Tea
- Finger sandwiches
- Delicious cakes
- A knitted coaster
- A jam jar posy of flowers
- A mini bottle of prosecco.
- Plus, you can add a personal note to go in the box.
The Mother’s Day Sparkling Afternoon Tea costs £20per person. To place an order please contact Jess Macan, Chair of the Exeter Friends of Hospiscare on Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01392 431567. We have 75 x hampers, so please order early to avoid disappointment. Closing dates for orders will be Wednesday 10th March.
To hear about future events and offers from the Exeter Friends of Hospiscare please stay in touch by:
- Receiving our Quarterly Newsletter by email or post, please let us know by emailing email@example.com or calling Jess on 01392 431567.
- Instagram: @exeter_friends_of_hospiscare
- Facebook: @exeterfriendsofhospiscare
- Twitter: @Ofhospiscare