Cycling from London to Paris is one of the great cycle experiences in Europe. Passing through picturesque Kent countryside, we cross the Channel and continue through the small villages and medieval market towns of Northern France. With long days in the saddle and some strenuous hill-climbs, the sight of the Eiffel Tower, your finishing point, will evoke a real sense of achievement. Your last day in Paris will allow you to explore the sights and soak up the romantic atmosphere of this majestic city!
- All transport from London to Paris return (by ferry and Eurostar)
- All meals except where specified and accommodation on a twin share basis
- Discover Adventure leaders, mechanics and drivers
- Full vehicle support throughout the trip
- Route information
|5 – 9 June 2024||11 – 15 June 2025|
|7 – 11 July 2024||23 – 27 July 2025|
|4 – 8 September 2024||10 – 14 September 2025|
Why should I take on the challenge for Hospiscare?
For over 40 years, Hospiscare has provided free expert palliative and end-of-life care for those in need, enabling local patients and their families to make the most of the precious time they have left. Our specialist doctors and nurses care for around 2,500 terminally ill patients every year across Exeter, Mid and East Devon, ensuring they feel safe and supported through some of the hardest times in their lives.
As a local charity, we want to be by the side of our community when they need us – and we can only do that with your help! So please, sign up today and be a Hospiscare Hero. Together, we can make a difference!
Once you’ve signed up, you’ll receive…
- A Hospiscare t-shirt (or vest)
- Sponsorship forms
- Lots of fundraising hints, tips and advice
- A personalised fundraising poster if you’d like one!