Are you a football fan? Could you show us some fancy footwork? Or maybe you’re just keen to try something different and stay active this autumn? This challenge is brilliant fun for all ages, so why not be part of something special and take on the Keepy Uppy Challenge to support end-of-life care in your community!
How to get started
- Set yourself a goal: how many keepy uppys will you aim to complete before the end of November?
- Click the button below to set up your JustGiving page and we’ll send you a Hospiscare t-shirt, so you can tackle your challenge in style!
- Share your JustGiving page with friends and family far and wide – let them know what you’re doing to make a difference
- Download your printable activity tracker to record the number of keepy-uppys you complete each day or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can post one out to you
- It’s time to kick-off your challenge!
- If you enjoy a bit of healthy competition, why not get your family and friends involved?
- A football might seem like the obvious choice, but beachballs and balloons can be great fun, too!
- Get your colleagues involved – lunch time kick-off, anyone?!
If you have any questions, let us know – email email@example.com