Go Team Hospiscare! Hospiscare is gathering a team for the Ultra Challenge’s Jurassic Coast Challenge. Join 2,000 adventurers of all levels and ages, to walk, jog or run the spectacular Jurassic Coast. You will start at Poole Harbour, then it’s on to Corfe Castle, past Durdle Door – with ups and downs all the way to the Weymouth half point.
For 100km participants – it’s past Portland Bill, nature reserves, along the western end of Chesil Beach to West Bay’s famous cliffs – before a finish line celebration in vibrant Bridport. With Half & Quarter distance options also, with full support and great hospitality all the way – there’s a challenge for everyone!
So, what can you expect if you decide to walk the walk (or jog or run) for Hospiscare? In addition to the food & drink, challenge app and glass of fizz you’ll get as a Jurassic Coast Challenge participant, we’ll provide you with:
- A Hospiscare top
- A Hospiscare Medal
- Fundraising materials and helpful advice
Sound good to you? Don’t miss out – sign up today!
Visit www.ultrachallenge.com/jurassic-coast-challenge/sign-up-for-charity and follow the steps below:
- Scroll down to ‘Sign up below’ and select your funding option
- On the next page scroll down to 2) and select ‘SIGN UP FOR ANOTHER CHARITY’
- Select your distance and select ‘Continue’
- Fill in your details
- When you reach ‘PARTICIPANT INFO’ fill in all relevant information. When you reach ‘Additional Information’ there is a question called ‘Charity Nomination’ scroll down and select Hospiscare
- Follow the instructions to the payment
For more details, visit: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/jurassic-coast-challenge