A new year, a new start and a new you….And yet the need for palliative and end of life care in your community remains. That’s why we’re asking you Give It Up for Hospiscare this January! Whether it’s chocolate, crisps, sweets, alcohol, watching TV, taking the car or that coffee you always get on the way to work, we need you to give it up in aid of your local hospice.
Here’s how to get started:
- Decide what you’re going to give up
- Set up a JustGiving page or a Facebook Fundraiser and be sure to share it with family, friends and colleagues
- Email Events@hospiscare.co.uk so we can send you a spare change box and a sponsorship form
- Giving up chocolate, sweets or your favourite tipple? Why not welcome in the New Year by donating the amount you’ve saved? Making a personal donation can also help to encourage others to give
- There’s nothing like a bit of mutual support – so why not get the family, some friends or your colleagues at work to Give It Up for Hospiscare, too?
- When setting up your JustGiving page, be sure to personalise your story and explain why raising funds for Hospiscare matters to you