Whether you are a first time Ultra runner or a hardened professional there is something to test everyone in this ultra-accessible figure of 8 ultramarathon challenge. The hardest part might just be waving goodbye to your supporters at the festival camp for your second loop.
Starting from Goodwood Racecourse, the route takes you along the coastal path of Chichester Harbour AONB, through the picturesque ancient village of Bosham and winds along the River Arun, past Arundel Castle and up along the South Downs Way before heading back to the finish line at Goodwood.
You will be treated like royalty on your journey with fully stocked pitstops, laden with food and drinks, an overnight Basecamp at Goodwood Racecourse, and tireless support from the crew and medics.
This is a challenge for all, inclusive of all ages, experience, and fitness levels. Whether you’re a seasoned runner, patient plodder or weekend walker – choose to camp over the weekend, take on 100km in one go, or 50km in one day.
• Training programme tailored to all levels
• Fully signposted trails for navigation in day & night conditions
• Routes through heritage sites, AONBs and along National Trails
• Fully stocked pit stops including cereal bars, chocolate, sweets, fresh fruit, crisps,
sandwiches and more
• Hot meals, showers, drinks and sports nutrition
• Bag transport to the finish
• Qualified medical personnel at all pit-stops & medical clinics at basecamp & finish points
• Finisher’s medal
• Individual chip timing throughout the event