This April is all about coffee and all the various ways it can be used to raise vital funds for Hospiscare. There are lots of alternatives to the traditional Coffee Morning and we’ve put together a few ideas for our Coffee Month campaign. It’s as easy as 1,2,3…!
The “Not quite a Coffee Morning” Coffee Morning
It is said that adversity is the mother of invention, so now is the time to get creative! Instead of a traditional coffee morning, how about…
- Filling up a flask and meeting a friend for a socially distanced walk, stopping midway for a lovely slice of cake and a cuppa
- Doing a ‘doorstep delivery’ to delight friends and neighbours. Maybe take orders from those wishing to surprise a loved one with a cake – what a treat.
- Make a coffee cake, coffee fudge or coffee-scented candles – whatever you make could be sold on social media or curbside.
Virtually a Coffee Morning
From the comfort of your own living room, settle in and enjoy a natter with friends and family who can’t be with you in person. Zoom, Skype or Facetime are all easy to set up but if you need some help just ask us. Going virtual means you can invite friends and family from around the world! Of course virtual might also mean it is you and your best friend having a catch up over a slice of cake.
- Sign up and choose a date and time
- Decide which platform you are going to use and maybe have a practice.
- Send the link to your friends and family and ask them to RSVP
Safety is our top priority. If you would like any advice with getting involved with Coffee Month, please do call on 01392 688020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check the government website for up to date information and advice.