Christmas is a time for family, laughter and making memories. At Hospiscare, we’re determined that patients and families spending the festive holidays on our ward in Exeter experience the very best Christmas. Together, we can give them a Christmas that they will cherish forever.
Hospiscare is looking for businesses that can help us provide our award-winning expert care to families facing terminal illnesses this December.
12 Days of Care is a package of exclusive and special PR opportunities for your business in return for a donation of £500 (+VAT) toward our care at Christmas.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of something extra special and to make a difference to local families that will be remembered for a lifetime. Hospiscare’s income has been hard hit by the pandemic and the hospice is facing a loss of £1 million this year so the support of our local community has never been needed more. In return for a donation of £500 (+ VAT), we are offering:
- To display your business name and logo on our ward, highlighting your support
- Inclusion in a display of all 12 Days of Care sponsors in the Searle House reception area, in place for the entire 12 day period
- Posts on Hospiscare’s Twitter and LinkedIn on the day of your support, with an image from your business and the option to link to a 400-word blog about your business and your support for Hospiscare. We will also use Facebook to thank all of the businesses involved
- A bespoke social media post for your business, featuring a Hospiscare nurse thanking your business for supporting this initiative
- Inclusion in a special feature in Hospiscare’s corporate and individual supporter e-newsletters, reaching over 7,000 people
- A bespoke image from Hospiscare to use in your company’s email signatures to highlight your support
- A bespoke ‘thank you’ certificate for your business to display in your workplace.
Please note: The 12 days will run from 14 – 25 December inclusively. Days will be selected at random and you will be notified of your date by 10 December. Each £500 donation supports a 12 hour period so up to two sponsors will share 24 hours of care; a donation of £1000 will secure exclusivity.
We appreciate that this year has been difficult for everyone and so we are offering the option to:
- Pay £125 a month over 4 months
- Split the £500 between fundraising and a donation from your business – it’s a great way to involve your team and we have a fundraising pack available full of ideas.