Hospiscare’s much loved Open Gardens event is back for its 16th year – with a twist!
From 19 June to 3 July, you are invited to take a virtual tour of this summer’s Open Gardens and pick up top tips and advice along the way from our keen gardeners.
This year’s Open Gardens event will launch on 19 June on our Facebook page where we will share video tours, photos, top tips and advice from our talented gardeners and Hospiscare supporters.
So make a note in your diary! By exploring these gardens virtually, you can gain inspiration for your own patch and support your local hospice charity at the same time.
- Visit the events section of our Facebook page from 19 June 2020 to find the Open Gardens Virtual Event
- If you are a Facebook member, click attending at the top of the event page. This will ensure that you are notified of all new videos, photos and tips shared in the page
- Not a Facebook member? Don’t worry – you don’t need to sign up to Facebook to enjoy our Open Gardens. You can still visit the event page, watch the virtual tour videos and enjoy the beautiful photos and gardening tips without being a member
- Show your support and make a donation to Hospiscare! If you prefer to donate via our website, you can do so here: https://www.hospiscare.co.uk/donate
- Share the event page with your friends and family so they can join you in exploring these beautiful gardens!