The quickest way to get started with your fundraising is to set up an online sponsorship page that you can send round to friends, family and colleagues via social media and email.
You don’t have to rely on sponsorship from friends and family! Why not think of some simple fundraisers to give them something back for their cash?
Here’s our top suggestions:
- Ask your employer or a company you know to sponsor your challenge
- Hold a cake sale. Ask your family and colleagues to bake cakes and sell them off at work.
- Run a sweepstake on what your finishing time will be. Ask everyone to give you £5 in return for a guess, then use half the takings as a prize and donate the other half to Hospiscare.
- Give it up: get sponsored to not do something you always do… a sponsored silence, a fortnight of avoiding the lift and only using the stairs, or anything that will challenge you!
- Hold a 50:50 raffle. Sell raffle tickets and there is only one prize – half the money taken. The remaining 50% goes to your fundraising.
- Car Boot Sale. Declutter the house and we'll leave it up to you as to how much of the takings you donate.
Alternatively, you can always make a donation:
Click here to donate
How your money helps…
Every £1 you raise is a great support to Hospiscare and helps us care for terminally ill patients and families in the communities of Exeter, Mid, East Devon and North Dartmoor. We look after people through our ward at Searle House in Exeter, our day hospices in Exeter, Tiverton and Honiton, and our specialist nurses who visit people in their own homes and care homes.
CLICK HERE TO SET UP YOUR ONLINE FUNDRAISING PAGE
Thank you for all you raise for Hospiscare.